When they say it takes a village to raise a child, nothing could be truer for children in foster care. With the right stability, enrichment and connections, children in foster care can not only heal from trauma – they can thrive. But it takes a community of people willing to open their hearts.
We depend on the generosity of volunteers, faith communities, businesses and donors to transform the lives of our children and those who support them.
Here are the ways you can help:
- Consider a donation. A tax-deductible gift will help pay for teams, training and insurance.
- Be our ambassador. We rely on community support in a variety of ways. Hosting an informational meeting to share our passion and the work we do can lead to unexpected and much needed opportunities for our families and kids.
- Start a Fostering Hope team. If you are part of a local faith community, serving on a team to surround and support a family is a meaningful and life-changing way to serve.
- Become a Teen Internship Partner. If you are a business owner or leader, consider partnering with us to provide kids with a chance to work and thrive.
- Become an adulthood volunteer. If you are a member of a faith community with a passion for serving young adults, you can explore opportunities to help with Haven.