It’s more than a gift. It’s an investment.
Your tax-deductible gift goes to support volunteer teams, provide enrichment and healing events, and empower teens and young adults. More than 82 percent of your donation goes directly to programming. This provides insurance, training, and professional support to our volunteer teams as they support foster parents and children in foster care. You can pay online or by mail. We also accept cars to provide transportation for youth who are emancipating (learn more about car donations).
Make a one-time gift
Join our Fostering Community Society
You can join our Fostering Community Society by pledging a 3-year commitment in one of the following ways:
- A $250 per year Enrichment Event (($21 per month)
- A $500 per year Healing Experience ($42 per month)
- A $1000 per year Child Sponsorship ($83 per month)
- A $2,500 per year Team Co-Sponsorship ($208 per month)
- A $4,000 per year Young Adult Sponsorship ($333 per month)
- A $5,000 per year Team Sponsorship ($417 per month)
One-time donations and recurring donations at any level are, of course, always welcomed.
Donations can be mailed to:
Fostering Hope Foundation
111 S. Tejon St. Ste 112
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Fostering Hope is a registered 501c3, and we understand you have choices when it comes to where you give. We adhere to strict financial accounting standards and best practices for nonprofits, and we believe in transparency and trust.